World War II on the home front : an interactive history adventure / written by Martin Gitlin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J YOU (Text)||39206020675151||J Series||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781429660198 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1429660198 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781429679985 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1429679980 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 112 p. : ill. (some col.), maps; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minn. : Capstone Press, c2012.
|General Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 111) and index.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 109, 111) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes life on the American home front in December 1941, just after the United States has entered World War II. The reader's choices reveal the historical details from the perspectives of a young mother in the work force, a twelve-year-old California boy helping to end prejudice against Japanese citizens, and a wounded African American veteran trying to fit into society.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series