The mystery of the star ruby / Gertrude Chandler Warner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG WAR (BOXCAR CHILDREN) 87 (Text)||39206020672778||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781602528239
- ISBN: 1602528233
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (2 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 3 3/8 in x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Chagrin Falls, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio : 
- Copyright: ℗2003
Title from Playaway label.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.) with earphones and AAA battery.
Previously released by Oasis Audio on compact discs in 2003.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Digital format by Playaway.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Aimeé Lilly.
The Boxcar Children investigate the disappearance of a ruby they find while gem-hunting.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Boxcar Children mysteries
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children (Oasis Audio (Firm))
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children ; 87.