A poem a day : 180 thematic poems and activities that teach and delight all year long / by Helen H. Moore.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1106/97198073-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1110/97198073-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 372.64 MOO ELC (Text)||39206020625024||J Early Literacy Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0590294334
- ISBN: 9780590294331
- Physical Description: 136 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Professional Books, 
- Copyright: ©1997
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Grades K - 3. A giant collection of poems created with your classroom needs in mind. The poems span the school year from September to summertime. Sections include: me and my world, primary concepts, seasons and special days, animals, science and nature and just for fun. Every page has a picture by a noted children's illustrator and every poem has an activity or a picture book link to make the poem pack more learning punch. Need a book about safety, sharing, snowfall, sneezing? This book's got you covered.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poetry > Study and teaching (Primary) > United States.
Education, Primary > Activity programs > United States.
- ScholasticHere is a big collection of cross-curricular poems written especially for classroom use. You'll find poems that are perfect for every day of the school year and just right for teaching about counting, colors, telling time, animals, adjectives, rhyming, friendship, and more. Each poem includes a curriculum-based activity or literature link. For use with Grades K-3.
- ScholasticPoems about counting, colors, telling time, animals, adjectives, rhyming, friendship, and more!