A poem a day : 180 thematic poems and activities that teach and delight all year long / by Helen H. Moore.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1106/97198073-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1110/97198073-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 372.64 MOO ELC (Text)||39206020625024||J Early Literacy Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0590294334
- ISBN: 9780590294331
- Physical Description: 136 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Professional Books, 
- Copyright: ©1997
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Grades K - 3. A giant collection of poems created with your classroom needs in mind. The poems span the school year from September to summertime. Sections include: me and my world, primary concepts, seasons and special days, animals, science and nature and just for fun. Every page has a picture by a noted children's illustrator and every poem has an activity or a picture book link to make the poem pack more learning punch. Need a book about safety, sharing, snowfall, sneezing? This book's got you covered.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poetry > Study and teaching (Primary) > United States.
Education, Primary > Activity programs > United States.