The robe of skulls [electronic resource] / Vivian French.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG FRE (TALES FROM THE FIVE KINGDOMS) 1 (Text)||39206020624068||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781441892119
- ISBN: 1441892117
- Physical Description: 1 sound media player (ca. 4 hr.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio : , p2010.
|General Note:|| Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Brilliance Audio, p2010.
"Candlewick on Brilliance Audio"--Container.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for playback.
"The first tale from the Five Kingdoms"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Performed by Renée Raudman.
|Summary, etc.:|| The sorceress Lady Lamorna has her heart set on a very expensive new robe, and she will stop at nothing--including kidnapping and black magic--to get the money to pay for it.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 9 and up.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Five kingdoms ; 1
- French, Vivian. Tale from the five kingdoms (Sound recording) ; 1.
- Tales from the five kingdoms ; 1