Hans my hedgehog : a tale from the Brothers Grimm / retold by Kate Coombs ; illustrated by John Nickle.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1108/2006019311-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1108/2006019311-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE COO (Text)||39206020606693||J Picture Book - Stories||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416915331 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1416915338
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Riding a rooster and playing magical music on his fiddle, a young man, who is half hedgehog, half human, wins the hand of a beautiful princess.
Search for related items by subject
Folklore > Germany.
Folklore > Germany > Juvenile literature.