The camping trip that changed America : Theodore Roosevelt, John Muir, and our national parks / by Barb Rosenstock ; illustrated by Mordicai Gerstein.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 979.4 ROS (Text)||39206020607816||J Non-Fiction||Checked out||11/26/2018|
- ISBN: 9780803737105 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0803737106 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Dial Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2012
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Offers insight into the camping trip that President Theodore Roosevelt and naturalist John Muir took to the redwoods of Yosemite in 1903, during which the two men had experiences and conversations that eventually contributed to the establishment of national parks in the United States.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject