Behind the masks : the diary of Angeline Reddy / Susan Patron.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J DEA (Text)||39206020608137||J Series||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545304375 (paper-over-board)
- ISBN: 0545304377 (paper-over-board)
- Physical Description: 293 p. : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 2012.
|General Note:|| "Bodie, California, 1880"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the "wild west" of an 1880s California gold-mining town, Angeline investigates the supposed murder of her father, a famous criminal lawyer, who she and her mother are certain is still alive. Includes historical notes and instructions for making a mask from muslin.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series