Behind the masks : the diary of Angeline Reddy / Susan Patron.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J DEA (Text)||39206020608137||J Series||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545304375 (paper-over-board)
- ISBN: 0545304377 (paper-over-board)
- Physical Description: 293 pages : illustrations, map ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 2012.
"Bodie, California, 1880"--Cover.
In the "wild west" of an 1880s California gold-mining town, Angeline investigates the supposed murder of her father, a famous criminal lawyer, who she and her mother are certain is still alive. Includes historical notes and instructions for making a mask from muslin.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Search for related items by series