I lay my stitches down : poems of american slavery / written by Cynthia Grady ; illustrated by Michele Wood.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J 811.6 GRA (Text)||39206020608319||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802853868 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0802853862 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 32 cm.
- Publisher: Grand Rapids MI : Eerdmans Books for Young Readers, 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| A volume of evocative and moving poems considers the experiences of slaves in a variety of circumstances including a house slave, a mother who loses her daughter on the auction block, and a slave fleeing through the Underground Railroad.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children's poetry, American.
United States > History > Juvenile poetry.
United States > Biography > Juvenile poetry.
United States > History > Poetry.