Batman : dawn of the Dynamic Duo / by John Sazaklis ; pictures by Steven E. Gordon ; colors by Eric A. Gordon.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE(JR) BATMAN (Text)||39206021386089||J Picture Book - Favorite Characters||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451719314 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 1451719310 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 9780061885204 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0061885207 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 
- Copyright: ©2011
"Batman created by Bob Kane."
Relates how Batman and Robin first came together and describes their first battle against Two-Face and his plans to steal all the money at the Gotham City Mint.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
Batman (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Superheroes > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.