The amazing Spider-man : Brand new day Vol. 2 / writers, Bob Gale, Zeb Wells ; artists, Phil Jimenez, Chris Bachalo, Barry Kitson ; inkers, Andy Lanning, Tim Townsend, Mark Farmer.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||GRA MAR YA (Text)||39206020572960||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780785128441 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0785128441 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780785128465 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0785128468 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780329683085 (Follett bdg.)
- ISBN: 032968308X (Follett bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Marvel, 2008.
|General Note:|| Originally published in magazine form as Amazing Spider-man #552-558.
|Summary, etc.:|| Spider-Man's day goes from bad to worse when he sets out to clear himself of a string of serial murders, then must chase down the super-powered Freak, deal with an invasion of Mayan warriors, and decide what to do about his old friend Harry Osborn and other problems.
Search for related items by subject
Spider-Man (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc. > Fiction.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series