- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||FIC MAN (Text)||39206020534796||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062015839 (trade pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0062015834 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 359 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, 
- Copyright: ©2011
Shortly before his wedding, the unnamed hero of this book is visited by a man who claims to be his future self and who tells the hero he must not marry the love of his life, Q. At first the protagonist doubts the stranger, but then becomes convinced of the authenticity of the warming and leaves his financée. More appearances by future selves give other warning until the only constants in the proragonist's life is his love for his New Youk City home and his former fiancée Q.
Search for related items by subject