Race the wild wind : a story of the Sable Island horses / Sandra Markle ; paintings by Layne Johnson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE MAR (Text)||39206020530208||J Picture Book - Animals||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802797667 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0802797660 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780802797674 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 0802797679 (reinforced)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill., col. map ; 26 x 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Walker & Company, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| A few horses, set free on Sable Island, Nova Scotia, soon become wild and, led by one fine stallion, find a way to survive. Includes historical notes and facts about wild horses.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wild horses > Juvenile fiction.
Horses > Juvenile fiction.
Wild horses > Fiction.
Horses > Fiction.
Sable Island (N.S.) > Juvenile fiction.
Nova Scotia > Juvenile fiction.
Sable Island (N.S.) > Fiction.
Nova Scotia > Fiction.