Tales of mystery and magic / retold by Hugh Lupton ; illustrated by Agnese Baruzzi.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD CD LUP (1CD+1BK) (Text)||39206020429898||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781846862588 (book) :
- ISBN: 1846862582 (book) :
- ISBN: 9781846862588 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1846862582 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Barefoot Books, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The blackbird and his wife (Indian) -- The two little elves (Chilean) -- The mightiest mouse that ever nibbled fat (Inuit) -- Winter and summer (Seneca) -- The strange visitor (Scottish) -- Who lives in the skull? (Russian) -- The hunter's five sons (West African).
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Hugh Lupton.
A bewitching world of mystery and magic awaits you! Meet singing elves with magical feet; skeletons that move of their own accord; and a heroic blackbird who outwits a powerful king. Master storyteller Hugh Lupton is at his exceptional best as he shares the most mysterious tales in his repertoire. Features stories from Chile, Greenland, India, Nigeria, North America, Russia and Scotland. Ideal for Hallowe'en and for Christmas. Seven unputdownable stories each with an uncanny edge. --Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject