Wife of the gods / Kwei Quartey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||MYS QUA LP (INSPECTOR DARKO DAWSON) 1 (Text)||39206020443279||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410419798 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410419797 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 493 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 
- Copyright: ©2009
In a shady grove outside the remote village of Ketanu, a young man stands wrongly accused of murdering a promising med student. Enter Detective Inspector Darko Dawson, whose trip to Ketanu reunites him with long-lost family members and brings him face-to-face with some personal demons - painful memories from twenty-five years ago, when his mother inexplicably vanished from the very same community.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Mothers > Fiction.
Large type books.
Ghana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print reviewers choice
- Inspector Darko Dawson ; 1.
- Thorndike Press large print reviewers' choice.