The shark attacks of 1916 / by Lauren Tarshis ; illustrated by Scott Dawson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J TARSHIS (I Survived) 2 (Text)||39206020443568||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545206884 (trade)
- ISBN: 054520688X (trade)
- ISBN: 9780545206952 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545206952 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 87 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, c2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| In July, 1916, Chet Roscow is fascinated by news accounts of the great white shark said to be attacking people along the New Jersey shore not far from his home, but when he goes swimming in Matawan Creek he discovers the truth of the stories.
|Target Audience Note:|| 007-010.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series