The little man in the map : with clues to remember all 50 states / written by E. Andrew Martonyi ; illustrated by Ed Olson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J 917.3 MAR (Text)||39206020430250||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780978510046 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0978510046 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 64 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Woodland Hills, Calif. : Schoolside Press, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Elementary school children identify the shapes formed by U.S. state boundaries in this rhyming story that teaches mnemonic devices for learning the names and locations of the fifty states.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories in rhyme.
United States > Geography > Juvenile literature.
United States > Geography.