Hikaru no go : Vol. 14, sai vs. toya koyo / story by Yumi Hotta ; art by Takeshi Obata.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||GRA HOT YA (Text)||39206020424394||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781421515106 (pbk. : manga-style) :
- ISBN: 1421515105 (pbk. : manga-style) :
- Physical Description: 189 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Viz Media, 2009.
- Copyright: ©1998
Translated from the Japanese.
"First published in Japan in 1998 by Shueisha Inc., Tokyo" - p. facing t.p.
"This book reads from right to left" - Cover p. .
When Hikaru convinces go master Toya Meijin to play Sai online, the meijin raises the stakes: if he wins, "sai" must reveal his true identity; if he loses, he will quit the game forever! Then, Hikaru challenges himself by playing Kurata 6 dan. How do you win a game in which both players use the same color stones?!
Search for related items by subject
Go (Game) > Fiction.
Go (Game) players > Fiction.
Spirit possession > Fiction.
Search for related items by series