The hidden : a novel of terror / Bill Pronzini.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||MYS PRO (Text)||39206020395180||Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802718006 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0802718000 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 210 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Walker & Co., 2010.
When the Coastline Killer, a vigilante who's been targeting random victims because they don't respect the environment, claims another victim, the local police consider Jay Macklin--a tourist staying at a remote northern California cottage with his paramedic wife--a suspect.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murders > Fiction.
Couples > Fiction.
Winter storms > Fiction.
California, Northern > Fiction.