The jungle vampire / David Sinden, Matthew Morgan, Guy Macdonald.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Chandler Branch Library||J AUD CD SIN (3 CDS) (Text)||39206020390645||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780743599658
- ISBN: 0743599659
- Physical Description: 3 audio discs (2 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York : Audioworks/Simon & Schuster Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2009
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Producer and director: Mike Noble.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Gerard Doyle.
Ulf the werewolf is training to become an official Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Beasts (RSPCB) agent. His mission takes him to the jungle in search of a legendary jungle vampire. But the evil Baron Marackai is hot on his trail. Can Ulf and his friends find the vampire first? The future of the RSPCB depends on it.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Werewolves > Juvenile fiction.
Trolls > Juvenile fiction.
Monsters > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Sinden, David. Awfully beastly business (Audioworks (Firm)) ; bk. 4.
- Awfully beastly business ; bk. 4.