My big fat secret : how Jenna takes control of her emotions and eating / by Lynn R. Schechter ; illustrated by Jason Chin.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J SCH (Text)||39206020382949||J Fiction||Available||-|
|Pike Co PL - Winslow Branch||JF SCHE (Text)||38651833150697||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781433805400 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1433805405 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781433805417 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1433805413 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Magination Press, c2010.
|General Note:|| "American Psychological Association."
|Summary, etc.:|| Through email exchanges with her cousin, best friend, parents, and school counselor, twelve-year-old Jenna reveals a growing awareness of the causes of her emotional overeating and what she is doing to take control.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 8-12.
Search for related items by subject