What's the difference? : an endangered animal subtraction story / by Suzanne Slade ; illustrated by Joan Waites.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE SLA (Text)||39206020368203||J Picture Book - Concepts||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781607180708 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1607180707 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781607180814 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1607180812 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 30 unnumbered pages : chiefly color illustrations ; cm
- Publisher: Mount Pleasant, SC : Sylvan Dell Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Threatened and endangered animals are found all over the world, in all different types of habitats. Readers celebrate the huge difference that caring people make for these animals while practicing subtraction skills. Each animal is presented through a clever rhyming verse and subtraction problem. Includes "For Creative Minds" section.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issued also as an eBook.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Endangered species > Juvenile literature.
Subtraction > Juvenile literature.