Where do I go? / Neta Jackson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||AUD CD JAC (9 CDS) (Text)||39206020346852||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781449810641
- ISBN: 1449810640
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (11 hr., 15 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2010
Title from container.
In container (17 cm.)
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Barbara Rosenblat.
Gabrielle Fairbanks hopes her move to Chicago will help her find real purpose in life. When she stumbles over a homeless woman and into a job as program director of the House of Hope--a downtown women's homeless shelter--she believes she's found what she's been missing. And then her disgruntled husband threatens to divorce her and take custody of their children unless she quits working at the shelter.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issued also on cassette.
Search for related items by subject
Christian women > Fiction.
Shelters for the homeless > Fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Recorded Books inspirational
- Jackson, Neta. Yada Yada house of hope (Recorded Books, LLC) ; bk. 1.
- Yada Yada house of hope ; 1.
- Recorded Books inspirational.