- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||FIC MEM YA (Text)||39206020345029||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442403055 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1442403055 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 247 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Margaret K. McElderry pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2010, c2009.
In the days and weeks following the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, Samar, who is of Punjabi heritage but has been raised with no knowledge of her past by her single mother, wants to learn about her family's history and to get in touch with the grandparents her mother shuns.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Families > Fiction.
Prejudices > Fiction.
East Indian Americans > Fiction.
Sikhs > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 > Fiction.