Can we get along? : dealing with differences / John Burstein.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 179 BUR (Text)||39206020319594||J Non-Fiction||Checked out||10/03/2018|
- ISBN: 9780778748045 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0778748049 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780778747888 (reinforced library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0778747883 (reinforced library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Crabtree Pub. Company, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A playground fight -- A world of difference -- Country customs -- Regarding religion -- Skin color -- Family structure -- Physical differences -- Likes and dislikes -- Half empty, half full -- Tug of war -- It's natural -- Setting ground rules -- Make your case.
Learning to tolerate different opinions, perspectives, and beliefs is vital to a healthy society. Slim Goodbody's Can't We Get Along? helps students understand the need and importance for tolerance, and the steps they can take to increase peace in their lives and in the world.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Toleration > Juvenile literature.
Difference (Psychology) > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series