Why are you picking on me? : dealing with bullies / John Burstein.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 302.3 BUR (Text)||39206020328942||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778748083 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0778748081 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780778747925 (reinforced library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0778747921 (reinforced library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Crabtree Pub. Company, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A true story -- Who is a bully? -- Bully basics -- How come? -- Going "fishing" -- Let someone know -- Be prepared -- Pride in your stride -- Facing the challenge -- Answering back -- Are you a self-bully? -- Helping out -- Bully-free zone.
Bullying is one of the scariest and potentially damaging negative behaviors children can face. Slim Goodbody helps young students learn to recognize the different kinds of bullying and presents strategies for dealing with even the toughest situations.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bullying > Juvenile literature.
Bullying > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series