I said no! : refusal skills / [series development, writing, and packaging, John Burstein].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J 303.23 BUR (Text)||39206020340624||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778747895 (reinforced library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0778747891 (reinforced library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780778748052 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0778748057 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Crabtree Pub. Co., c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Choosing refusing -- Why say "no"? -- The terrible twos -- Peers appear -- Hard to resist -- Consider the consequences -- Say "no" -- Say it again -- Don't ask why -- Offer options -- Keep the door open -- Refusal skill review -- Be prepared.
|Summary, etc.:|| Learning to say "no" to cigarettes, drugs, and other dangers is one of the most important tools a child can have. In this new book by Slim Goodbody, children are taught to understand when and why they need to say "no", and how to refuse and still keep their friends.
|Target Audience Note:|| Lexile: 600.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series