Double delight numbers pop-up book / author, Mary Novick ; illustrator, Sybel Harlin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE REF NOV (Text)||39206020309553||J Reference||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781921272608 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1921272600 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume unpaged. ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Surry Hills, N.S.W. : Little Hare Books, 2008.
|Target Audience Note:||
For pre-school age.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mathematics > Pictorial works > Juvenile literature.
- Baker & Taylor
Introduces young readers to the numbers one through ten by counting such objects as a rocking horse, elephants, boats, and hats.
- Independent Publishing GroupOne rocking horse . . .Two elephants . . .Three pigs . . .Children will have double the fun learning the numbers one to 10 with this brand new pop up book. The bright, fresh illustrations will delight, and two pictures in one make them double the fun!