Tsubasa, reservoir chronicle. Season one [videorecording] / English version by FUNimation Productions ; producers, Carly Hunter, Justin Cook ; original story, Clamp ; scenarios ; Hiroyuki Kawasaki ; director, Koichi Mashimo, Hiroshi Morioka ; animation production, Bee Train ; co-produced by NHK Enterprises ; Clamp-Kodansha/NHK-NEP.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||DVD (SERIES) TSUBASA (SEASON 1) YA (3 DISCS) BLU-RAY (Text)||39206020365134||Teen DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781421017792 (3 disc set)
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (640 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen ed.
- Publisher: [United States] : FUNimation, 
|General Note:|| Title from container.
Based on the manga "Tsubasa-Reservoir Chronicle" by CLAMP originally serialized in the weekly, Shonen Magazine.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| 01. Destinies converge -- 02. Power to fight -- 03. Sword of Demon Destruction --04. Innocent wandering -- 05. Battle of the mage -- 06. Unshed tears -- 07. Broken momento -- 08. God's beloved daughter -- 09. Princess of shadows.
10. Mirror of separation -- 11. Chosen tomorrow --12. Warm smile -- 13. Advocate of illusions -- 14. Truth in history -- 15. Heart that believes -- 16. Strength and kindness -- 17. Demon hunters -- 18. Cats and dogs.
19. Resolution to live -- 20. Afternoon piano -- 21. Demon's true face -- 22. Indelible memory -- 23. Fading life -- 24. Blade of a desperate fight -- 25. Ultimate game. -- 26. Last wish. Extras.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Photographic director, Shinichi Igarashi ; music, Yuki Kajiura ; character design, Minako Shiba ; art director, Shin Watanabe.
|Summary, etc.:|| Young archeologist Syaoran, accompanied by the warrior Kurogane and the magician Fai, undertake the quest to find the memories of the princess Sakura, his life-long love, which have been scattered across alternate realities by the attempt of unseen forces trying to steal her awakening ability to cross dimensions for themselves, even if it means that she won't remember their love.
|Target Audience Note:|| Rating: TVPG.
|System Details Note:|| DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital (English) Dolby surround, (English, Japanese) Dolby Digital stereo.
|Language Note:|| English or Japanese dialogue; English subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
Princesses > Drama.
Amnesiacs > Drama.
Archaeologists > Drama.
Magicians > Drama.
Magic > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.