Kit Feeny : on the move / by Michael Townsend.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J TOW (Text)||39206020255665||J Series||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375856143 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 0375856145 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780375956140 (hardcover library binding)
- ISBN: 037595614X (hardcover library binding)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 18cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
When plucky Kit Feeny moves to a new town, he immediately makes an enemy of the sadistic school bully and must struggle to find friends who share his interests.
Search for related items by subject
Moving, Household > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Bullies > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series