Clang-clang! Beep-beep! : listen to the city / by Robert Burleigh ; illustrated by Beppe Giacobbe.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE BUR (Text)||39206020230080||J Picture Book - Things That Go||Available||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Downtown Newburgh||JE BUR (Text)||39206020230072||J Picture Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416940524 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1416940529 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 29 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2009.
"A Paula Wiseman book."
From morning until night, a city is filled with such sounds as the roars and snores of a subway ride, the flutters and coos of pigeons, and the shouts and beeps of drivers in traffic.
Search for related items by subject