Mac OS X Snow Leopard / by Dwight Spivey.
- ISBN: 9780470436370 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0470436379 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 381 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley ; 2009.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Baker & Taylor
Packed with cool tricks and savvy advice, this guide provides needed information on the new operating system, including topics on troubleshooting Mac OS X, automating repetitive tasks, using Unix, manipulating images and multimedia, listening to music and podcasts, copying music to an iPod, and more. Original.
Hip help on how to make Apple's new Mac OS X Snow Leopard purr
- Full-color, 400 pages, and packed with information, this savvy guide gives readers the essential information they need on Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Whether novices or serious Mac fans, readers will find that this book answers the questions they have most, without overwhelming them with detail
- Topics include troubleshooting and maintaining Mac OS X, customizing the computer and workspace, automating repetitive tasks, using Unix, manipulating images and multimedia, listening to music and podcasts, connecting peripherals, copying music to an iPod, syncing Macs to other devices, and more
- As with all books in the Portable Genius series, this book is fun but straightforward; it comes in a handy portable size that doesn't skimp on the essentials and is packed with tips, cool tricks, and savvy advice