Destroy all cars / Blake Nelson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||FIC NEL YA (Text)||39206020212187||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545104746 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545104742 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 218 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2009.
Through assignments for English class, seventeen-year-old James Hoff rants against consumerism and his classmates' apathy, puzzles over his feelings for his ex-girlfriend, and expresses disdain for his emotionally-distant parents.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 97 (very high) Semantic demand: 100 (very high) Syntactic demand: 84 (very high) Structure demand: 87 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject