Unite or die : how thirteen states became a nation / Jacqueline Jules ; illustrated by Jef Czekaj.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J 973.3 JUL (Text)||39206020208680||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781580891899 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580891896 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 9781580891905 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 158089190X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 48 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown : Charlesbridge, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 47).
|Summary, etc.:|| The children of Forest Lake Elementary trod the boards in a dramatic reenactment of how the United States Constitution came to be. Full of facts about the call for a national government and the Constitutional Convention, this book presents American history with personality, good humor, and energy.
Search for related items by subject