The amazing Spider-Man : Spider-Man versus Electro / by Susan Hill ; illustrations by MADA Design Inc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE(JR) SPI (Text)||39206020197701||J Beginning Readers||Available||-|
- ISBN: 006162621X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780061626210 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1442002409 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781442002401 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description:  p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Spider-Man is in for a shock! Electro plans to steal the city's power supply, and he won't let anything get in his way. Can Spider-Man save the day before it's too late?"--back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spider-Man (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Heroes > Juvenile fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series