Wink : the ninja who wanted to be noticed / by J.C. Phillipps.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE PHI (Text)||39206020210306||J Picture Book - Stories||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780670010929 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0670010928 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Viking Children's Books, 2009.
Although ninjas should be silent and use stealth, Wink finds his enthusiasm gets him into trouble with his teacher until he finds the perfect way to express both traits.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 64 (high) Semantic demand: 86 (very high) Syntactic demand: 75 (high) Structure demand: 86 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ninja > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Japan > Fiction.