One beetle too many : the extraordinary adventures of Charles Darwin / Kathryn Lasky ; illustrated by Matthew Trueman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J 921 DAR (Text)||39206020146807||J Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 076361436X (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780763614362 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes the life and work of the renowned nineteenth-century biologist who transformed conventional Western thought with his theory of natural evolution.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 > Juvenile literature.
Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882.
Naturalists > England > Biography > Juvenile literature.