Paradise lost / a novel by Kate Brian.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||FIC BRI YA PRIVATE # 9 (Text)||39206020145858||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416958840 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1416958843 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 243 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st Simon Pulse pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2009.
"A Private novel"--Cover.
Reed is reunited with former Billings girls Kiran and Taylor, and she and her friends take over an exclusive, five-star Caribbean island, spending their days tanning on white sand beaches and their nights partying on sixty-foot yachts. It's heaven on earth, but as they raise their champagne flutes to toast their friendship, Reed worries that it's all too good to be true.
Search for related items by subject
Vacations > West Indies > Fiction.
Boarding school students > Fiction.
Search for related items by series