Secrets of Dripping Fang : Book two, Treachery and betrayal at Jolly Days / Dan Greenburg ; illustrations by Scott M. Fischer.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0621/2005001941-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0621/2005001941-t.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0642/2005001941-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0733/2005001941-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J GREENBURG (SECRETS OF DRIPPING FANG) 2 (Text)||39206020087589||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0152054634 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780152054632 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 129 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Orlando : Harcourt, 2006.
|General Note:|| Sequel to: The onts
|Summary, etc.:|| The ten-year-old Shluffmuffins twins, still evading the evil, giant ants that tried to adopt them, discover the culinary delights of swamps and encounter a zombie who bears a strange resemblance to their deceased father.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Swamps > Fiction.
Ants > Fiction.
Zombies > Fiction.
Cincinnati (Ohio) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series