Secrets of Dripping Fang : Book one, The Onts / Dan Greenburg ; illustrations by Scott M. Fischer.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0617/2004028493-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0617/2004028493-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0617/2004028493-t.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0642/2004028493-s.html - Sample text
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J GREENBURG (SECRETS OF DRIPPING FANG) 1 (Text)||39206020087597||J Fiction||Checked out||03/25/2018|
- ISBN: 015205457X (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780152054571 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 131 p. : ill ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Orlando : Harcourt, c2005.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Jolly Days Orphanage -- Warm Jolly Days welcome for Sniffles and Stinkfoot -- Orphans are not vacuum cleaners -- Cincinnati, city of mystery -- Mandible house rules -- Breaking rule number 2 -- Badness beneath the stars -- Truth about the Onts -- Bad news and worse news -- Wally's disobedience is discovered -- Desperate bid for freedom -- Please don't eat the feet -- Conversations with wolves -- We wolves are used to somewhat better treatment.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ten-year-old orphan twins Wally and Cheyenne Shluffmuffin have had it bad at Cincinnati's Jolly Days Orphanage, but things get much worse when the Mandible sisters offer to share their home in the Dripping Fang Forest.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 8-12.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Secrets of Dripping Fang ; bk. 1
- Greenburg, Dan. Secrets of Dripping Fang ; bk. 1.
- Secrets of Dripping Fang ; 1