Waiting for Benjamin : a story about autism / Alexandra Jessup Altman ; illustrated by Susan Keeter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Chandler Branch Library||JE ALT (Text)||39206020076699||J Picture Book - Growing Up||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780807573648 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0807573647 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Morton Grove, Ill. : Albert Whitman & Co., 2008.
Alexander experiences feelings of disappointment, anger, embarrassment, and jealousy when his younger brother is diagnosed with autism.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Autism > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers > Juvenile fiction.
Autism > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.