Thumbelina : tiny little runaway bride / by Barbara Ensor.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J ENS (Text)||39206020068290||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375839603 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375839607 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375939600 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375939601 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Schwartz & Wade Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| In this expanded version of the Andersen fairy tale, a tiny girl no bigger than a thumb becomes separated from her overprotective mother, has adventures with various animals, and records her feelings in a diary as she gains self-reliance and searches for someone to love.
Search for related items by subject
Size > Fiction.
Self-reliance > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.