Standing on my own feet : a child's affirmation of love in the midst of divorce / written and illustrated by Tamara Schmitz.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||JE SCH (Text)||39206020068373||J Picture Book - Growing Up||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780843132212 (paper over board)
- ISBN: 0843132213 (paper over board)
- Physical Description:  p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Price Stern Sloan, 2008.
Addison's parents are divorced and he lives in one house with his mom and another with his dad, but one thing he knows above all is that both his parents love him and they always will.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divorce > Fiction.