The Flash Gordon serials, 1936-1940 : a heavily illustrated guide / Roy Kinnard, Tony Crnkovich and R.J. Vitone.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||791.43 KIN (Text)||39206020061824||NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786434701 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0786434708 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: x, 204 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland, 
- Copyright: ©2008
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes filmographies: pages 172-194.
"This is the first book-length guide to the serials. Arranged in a chapter-by-chapter format conforming to the structure of the three original films, the work provides full cast and crew information, plot synopses, and production notes for each film. The work includes more than 150 photographs, along with interview quotations from cast members"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flash Gordon films > History and criticism.