How we know what we know about our changing climate : scientists and kids explore global warming / by Lynne Cherry and Gary Braasch ; with a foreword by David Sobel.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J 363.738 CHE (Text)||39206020061147||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Ohio Twp PL - Chandler Branch Library||J 363.738 CHE (Text)||39206020061154||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781584691037 (hardback : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 1584691034 (hardback : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9781584691044 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1584691042 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 66 p. : col. ill., col. map ; 24 x 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Nevada City, CA : Dawn Publications, c2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 60-62) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "This volume describes where scientists look to find evidence of climate change--from changes in bird migration patterns and fruit blossom dates, to obtaining tree rings and mud cores--and especially how students and other citizen-scientists are assisting to monitor climate change, as well as what can be done to mitigate global warming"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Climatic changes > Juvenile literature.
Global warming > Juvenile literature.