A beginning, a muddle, and an end : the right way to write writing / Avi ; with illustrations by Tricia Tusa.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0829/2007016580-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0829/2007016580-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0829/2007016580-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J AVI (Text)||39206020060867||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780152055554
- ISBN: 015205555X
- Physical Description: 164 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Orlando, Fla. : Harcourt, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Avon the snail decides to become a writer with the help of his friend Edward the ant, which leads them into a series of adventures involving close encounters with an anteater, a crow, a tree frog, and a hungry fish.
Search for related items by subject