Next to nothing : a firsthand account of one teenager's experience with an eating disorder / Carrie Arnold with B. Timothy Walsh.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0710/2007004753.html - Table of contents only
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||TEEN 618.92 ADO (Text)||39206020034904||Teen NF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780195309652
- ISBN: 0195309650
- ISBN: 9780195309669 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0195309669 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xv, 171 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Oxford ; Oxford University Press, 2007.
"The Annenberg Foundation Trust at Sunnylands, the Annenberg Public Policy Center."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 159-160) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A very heavy weight : life with anorexia and bulimia -- Evolution of an eating disorder -- The basics : what you need to know about eating disorders -- After the diagnosis : getting the right treatment for you -- The personal challenges of recovery : practical tips -- Dealing with the world while in recovery -- Relapse : there and back again -- Closure -- Appendix: For caregivers of young people with eating disorders -- Some frequently asked questions for the recently diagnosed -- Glossary.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Arnold, Carrie, 1980- > Mental health.
Eating disorders in adolescence > Patients > Biography.
Eating disorders > Treatment.
Search for related items by series
- Annenberg Foundation Trust at Sunnylands' adolescent mental health initiative
- Annenberg Foundation Trust at Sunnylands' adolescent mental health initiative.