What you must think of me : a firsthand account of one teenager's experience with social anxiety disorder / Emily Ford ; with Michael R. Liebowitz and Linda Wasmer Andrews.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip077/2006102285.html - Table of contents only
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||TEEN 616.85 ADO (Text)||39206020035067||Teen NF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780195313024
- ISBN: 019531302X
- ISBN: 9780195313031 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0195313038 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xxi, 152 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Oxford ; Oxford University Press, 2007.
"The Annenberg Foundation Trust at Sunnylands; The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 145-146) and index.
The author presents her personal struggles with Social Anxiety Disorder and how she was able to overcome it; and offers information on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
Search for related items by subject
Social phobia in adolescence > Popular works.
Search for related items by series
- Adolescent mental health initiative
- Annenberg Foundation Trust at Sunnylands' adolescent mental health initiative.