What Columbus found : it was orange, it was round / by Jane Kurtz ; illustrated by Paige Billin-Frye.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0731/2007003740-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE(JR) KUR (Text)||39206020016612||J Beginning Readers||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780689867620 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 068986762X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780689867637 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0689867638 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 1 v. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin Paperbacks, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| A rhyming, illustrated story about how Columbus found America--along with the pumpkins that we grow and bake into pies today.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Columbus, Christopher > Juvenile fiction.
Columbus, Christopher > Fiction.
Pumpkin > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.