Changing you : a guide to body changes and sexuality / Gail Saltz ; illustrated by Lynne Avril Cravath.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0719/2006035593-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0719/2006035593-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J 612.6 SAL (Text)||39206020006746||J Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525478171 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0525478175 (hc.)
- ISBN: 9781428763975 (BWI bdg.)
- ISBN: 142876397X (BWI bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Dutton Children's Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Explains puberty and sex to girls. Puberty can be an exciting - and confusing - time for children. In her follow-up to her bestselling Amazing You! , Dr. Gail Saltz navigates curious youngsters through body changes for boys and girls, reproduction, and emerging sexuality with her renowned brand of warmth and candor. Lynne Cravath's lively illustrations provide just enough detail while underscoring the direct and honest tone of the text. This refreshingly accessible picture book also includes an author's note to parents.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Puberty > Juvenile literature.
Sex instruction for children > Juvenile literature.
Sex instruction for children.